To Smile Like You Mean It
Porcelain Veneers Chicago
Video: Enhancing the Beauty of Your Smile
Sugar Fix Dental Loft is constantly incorporating new technology and new procedures into it's practice in order to provide patient's with the best possible dental treatments, service, and care. Our Chicago team offers smile makeovers to patients who want to completely transform the appearance of their teeth and gums. Enlarge Video View All Videos
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have a stunning, flawless smile? Do you ever wish there was a quick, simple way to correct dental imperfections and enjoy dazzling pearly whites? If so, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Jessica T. Emery specializes in the placement of beautiful, natural-looking porcelain veneers at her Chicago, Illinois practice, Sugar Fix Dental Loft. If you are tired of having cracked, chipped, broken, discolored, slightly misaligned, or unevenly spaced teeth, veneers are a wonderful solution.
Porcelain veneers are customized ceramics sheaths, specially made to mimic your natural tooth enamel. Once they are bonded to the tooth's surface, veneers can hide any visible flaws, resulting in an impeccable smile. Dr. Emery and the talented team at Sugar Fix Dental want to help you achieve your cosmetic goals, so you can smile confidently and often. Plus, we provide a warm, pleasant atmosphere so you can enjoy your entire journey towards gaining a brilliant smile. To learn more about porcelain veneers, contact our Chicago practice today.
The Application Process
Before beginning any cosmetic procedure, Dr. Emery will conduct a consultation to discuss your cosmetic goals and determine which treatments are best for you. Once we establish porcelain veneers can meet your needs and goals, the preparation process is relatively quick, and consists of the following steps:
- A very small amount of enamel will be removed from each treated tooth. Because we practice conservative dentistry, preparation consists of minimal removal of the natural tooth structure.
- An impression of your teeth will be taken and sent to our laboratory, where the customized porcelain veneers will be fabricated.
- Once you return for your next appointment, the porcelain veneers will be placed over your natural teeth and bonded with dental cement.
- Dr. Emery will polish your veneers and ensure they look and feel natural and comfortable.
The entire process can be completed in just two appointments. Once treatment is complete, you can walk out of our dental loft with the bright, gorgeous smile you have always wanted.
Patients can enjoy a number of excellent benefits with porcelain veneers, including:
- Correction of various cosmetic flaws
- Fitted, crafted, and placed quickly – in just two appointments
- Materials mimic the look and feel of natural tooth enamel
- Strong, durable, and stain-resistant material
- Long-lasting cosmetic solution – over 10 years with proper care
- Tailored to your specifications for a natural appearance
- Instant results with no downtime or recovery time
- Very little preparation – we are conservative during the removal of tooth enamel
Determining Your Candidacy
If you are in good general and oral health, you are likely a good candidate for porcelain veneers. They may be recommended to treat:
- Certain misalignment issues
- Chipped, cracked, or broken front teeth
- Teeth that are worn or appear to be too short
- Wide gaps between teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Teeth that appear too sharp or pointy
It is important to remember porcelain veneers serve a cosmetic purpose. Although they can enhance the appearance of your teeth, they will not restore their strength or function. If porcelain veneers are not right for you, Dr. Emery can recommend another course of action to meet your needs.
Risks & Side Effects
There are very few risks or side effects associated with the placement of porcelain veneers. Individuals must maintain good oral health habits, including brushing, flossing, and attending routine checkups, since decay can build up underneath the veneers. Additionally, patients need to understand that veneer placement is irreversible, and have realistic expectations of the results of their treatment.
Learn More about Porcelain Veneers
At Sugar Fix Dental Loft, we treat every patient like part of the family. We want you to have an amazing experience while achieving the smile you want. To learn more about porcelain veneers, contact us today at our premier Chicago dental loft. Our team can help you determine the cost of your porcelain veneers and provide financing options for you.